LIVE THE LAKE NJ https://www.livethelakenj.com/ Companies:
Alice’s Restaurant https://www.alicesrestaurantnj.com/alices
The Windlass Restaurant https://www.thewindlass.com/
The Lake Hopatcong Adventure Company LLC https://www.lhadventureco.com/
Main Lake Market https://www.lhadventureco.com/
Lake Hopatcong Golf Club https://www.lhgolfclub.com/
Lake Hopatcong Cruises LLC https://lakehopatcongcruises.com/
BY USING ANY OF OUR WEBSITES, APPS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE WILL COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED IN THIS PRIVACY NOTICE. If you have questions, comments, or suggestions, you can always contact us using any of the ways described in the CONTACT US section.
As used in this Privacy Notice, “Live the Lake NJ” “we,” “us,” or “our” refers to the companies identified above and their subsidiaries and affiliates, including. Big Fish Enterprises LLC d/b/a Alice’s Restaurant, Rusty Cleat LLC d/b/a The Windlass Restaurant, The Lake Hopatcong Adventure Company LLC, Lake Hopatcong Cruises LLC, Lakeland Marine Base LLC, Main Lake Market, Lake Hopatcong Golf Club.
We collect information from you, directly and through third parties, in accordance with this Privacy Notice any time you contact us, interact with us, or use our websites, Apps, products or services. If you do not provide the information we request, we may not be able to provide our products or services to you.
· Some of the information we collect can personally identify you, including, for example, your name and contact information, payment information, membership ID, program ID, payment arrangements, and information related to your use of products or services we provide or enable. For example, when you make a reservation, or join one of our programs, we collect your personal information such as: your name and contact information; payment information, including credit or debit card information (we collect security codes when you make a payment, but we do not keep them); information to process any discounts, such as coupons, discount codes, and membership numbers or codes; and other information that may be necessary to provide you with services or verify your identity.
· We may record or monitor any call you make to us for quality control, to enforce our rights, or for training or similar purposes. We may collect photos and videos in some instances, such as when you link your LIVE THE LAKE NJ account with your social media profile. Our locations may also be equipped with cameras and/or video security surveillance systems.
· We also collect personal information about you from third parties, including information from third party booking services; service providers; licensees; payment card companies, advertisers and other partners; third party contacts you provide and from your social media services consistent with your information sharing settings on such services; and from other third-party sources that are lawfully entitled to share your information with us.
· We treat any non-personal information that is linked to or combined with personal information as personal information.
· We may collect non-personal information from features in our equipment. Use of features is subject to the terms and conditions posted on the equipment, by the equipment manufacturer and/or the technology provider, which may include use instructions, system and service limitations, warranty exclusions, limitations of liability, wireless service provider terms and user responsibilities.
· We may aggregate, anonymize, de-identify or aggregate personal information to create non-personal information.
· We may collect information about your location, which is personal information, from our websites, your mobile devices, and your visits to our locations. You may opt-out of our collection of information about your location from mobile devices at any time by turning off transmission of geolocation data or push notifications on your mobile device.
· We may also use technology to collect information about the location of our equipment, which is non-personal information.
· When we link information about your location with information about the location of our equipment that you are using, we treat the combined location information as personal information.
We use your personal information to:
We may retain your information for as long as necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which the information was originally collected and any other legitimate business purpose, including, for legal, archival, accounting, and/or audit purposes.
Personal Location Information.
We use information about your location (including, at times, by linking personal information with location information of the equipment you are using), arrival and return notifications, equipment location, and upgrade availabilities. We also use information about your location for the same purposes we use your personal information, including to provide you with, and improve, relevant marketing or offers from us and our partners.
We may retain your information for as long as you have an account with a LIVE THE LAKE NJ company or affiliate as needed to provide you our services, or as otherwise necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which the information was originally collected and any other legitimate business purpose, including, for legal, archival, accounting, and/or audit purposes. If you close your account or request we provide you our services, we may retain your information because we have a legal, auditing or account obligations or it is in our archive system and cannot be separated from other information.
Your Opt-Out Choices
· If you would like to opt-out of receiving marketing e-mails: Click the “unsubscribe” at the bottom of an e-mail we sent you or contact any customer service representative.
· If you would like to opt-out of receiving tailored online advertisements from us and our partners: Set your browser or device to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Check your specific browser’s website to learn how to adjust your cookie settings. Please note that if you opt-out of tailored advertising, you will continue to receive general ads. To learn about online advertising and your choices click here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ (if you are a US visitor) or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or http://youradchoices.ca/choices/ (if you are a Canadian visitors).
We may use non-personal information concerning our equipment and the use of our facilities for any and all purposes, and we keep it for as long as we have a business need to do so.
The nature of our business and operations require us to share certain personal information. We may share your personal information with our third-party service providers and partners to help:
· us and our business and promotional partners send you information about products and services you may like and we may share personal information with our business partners in order to provide those services. We may also work with third parties, such as payment card partners, to allow us and our partners to deliver advertisements to our shared customers. Our partners may be able to provide more relevant offers to you based upon information that we share about your use of our facilities. Additionally, we may allow third-party partners to recognize you when you visit that partner’s website or app, or to recognize you as one of their customers when you visit our websites or apps so that they may provide more relevant offers to you. You may revoke your consent to receive marketing and promotional e-mails and text messages from us and our business and promotional partners. Please note that revoking consent to receive marketing and promotional e-mails and text messages does not affect our non-promotional or non-marketing communications, including, for example, communications about the status and activities of your accounts, billing communications, responses to your requests, post-service feedback or survey requests, confirmations, and similar communications.
We may share website usage information, including searches, transaction and profile information (but not your name) with our partners for the purpose of making the online advertisements on our websites and other websites that display our advertisements more relevant.
We may share your personal information with law enforcement and regulatory authorities or other third parties as required or permitted by law for the purpose of:
We may also share personal information with third parties in the event of a merger or acquisition, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, bankruptcy, reorganization, or liquidation. To the extent that local laws require it, we will provide you notice on our websites or via e-mail of our intent to transfer personal information to a third party for this purpose.
We share non-personal information, including equipment data, with our third-party service providers and partners as reasonably necessary to meet our business needs.
Personal Location Information.
We only share information about your location with:
We also may share information about your location with law enforcement and regulatory authorities or other third parties as required or permitted by law for the purpose of:
complying with applicable law.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We take reasonable steps to make sure your information is protected from unauthorized use, access, disclosure, alteration, destruction or loss. Firewalls and encryption are used to protect your more sensitive personal information. You are responsible for keeping your account safe. Do not share your passcode, membership and pin numbers with anyone. Please be mindful that hackers and scammers may impersonate us or our website. For more information about phishing, please visit https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0003-phishing. If you suspect an unauthorized use or security breach of your information, you must notify our customer service as soon as possible! We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage if your account passcode, membership numbers and pin numbers are stolen or used inappropriately.
You may be able to link your favorite social media and personal device profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google with your LIVE THE LAKE NJ account. This can help personalize and streamline your LIVE THE LAKE NJ experience. It’s optional, and you can link and unlink your account(s) at any time.
If you do decide to link, LIVE THE LAKE NJ may collect some of the following personal information from your social media or personal device profile, including:
We collect this information to help us:
You may unlink your account by logging onto each LIVE THE LAKE NJ account that you have linked and selecting “Unlink” next to the social media profile you want to unlink.
We let you share some of our online content on social media websites through hosted sharing links and icons. We do not track or store a record of each time a third party shares our online content. If you choose to participate in posting or sharing activities, you should remember that it may be viewed by the public via LIVE THE LAKE NJ’s website, in RSS feeds, APIs (application program interfaces) and may also be made available to other websites. As a result, your public activities may appear on third-party websites, blogs, or feeds. LIVE THE LAKE NJ is not responsible for the information that may be shared publicly. Our websites may include social media features, such as the Facebook Like button. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our website, and may set a cookie so that the Like button feature works properly. Any social media feature is governed by the privacy policies of the website providing the feature. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any website you visit.
Our websites, Apps, products, and services are not for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you think we have received personal information from children under the age of 13, please contact us immediately.
We do not share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes without your consent. If you are under 18 years old in California, in certain circumstances, you may request and obtain removal of personal information or content shared by you and posted on our Website or App. Please be mindful that this would not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on our Website or App by you. To make any request pursuant to California privacy law, please contact LIVE THE LAKE NJ at email@example.com
Our websites and Apps may include links to and from our affiliates and partners. If you follow a link to any website the is not a LIVE THE LAKE NJ website, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies different from ours. Please check out their privacy policies to understand the privacy practices of their services.
We generally store your personal information in the United States. As a part of our normal business operation, we may at times need to transfer some of your personal information outside of the United States. If we do so, we will take reasonable steps to ensure your information is treated and protected no less securely than it is in the United States. This Privacy Notice is intended to be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey and meet the laws and requirements of the United States, which may not necessarily be consistent with the laws and regulations of the country where you live.
Your consent to receive automated texts is completely voluntary. You may opt-out at any time. You may opt-out from receiving messages from The Windlass at any time by texting “STOP” to the sending number. You acknowledge and agree to accept a final text message confirming your opt-out. It is your sole responsibility to notify us if you no longer want to receive text messages. You waive any rights to bring claims for unauthorized or undesired text messages by failing to opt-out immediately or by failing to follow these instructions. Please allow up to thirty (30) days (or ten (10) business days where required by law) to process any opt-out request. Please note that if you opt out of automated text messages, we reserve the right to make non-automated calls to you. You may also request assistance at any time by texting “HELP” or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us unless you opt-in to a different campaign. If you want to join again, just email us at email@example.com and we will start sending SMS messages to you again. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions, you can always contact us in the following ways. We may need to verify your identity before assisting with your request.
|I want to…||
How to reach us
Contact Live the Lake NJ for information regarding all the Live the Lake NJ Companies.
Phone: (973) 663-2490
Mail: 10 Nolan’s Point Park Road, Lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday (9am-5pm)
Access, update or correct some of my information
|Contact any customer service representative above|
Mail: 10 Nolan’s Point Park Road, Lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849
Phone: (973) 663-2940
|Request to stop receiving marketing e-mails from LIVE THE LAKE NJ||
(1) Click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of an e-mail we sent you; or
(2) Contact any customer service representative above
May 1 – June 21
Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday: Closed
Thursday - Sunday: 11am – 7pm
Memorial Day: 11am-7pm
Tuesday after Memorial Day: Closed
June 21- Sept 8
Monday through Sunday: 11am – 8pm
Labor Day: 11am-8pm
Tuesday after Labor Day: Closed
Sept 9 – Oct 31
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: Closed
Thursday: 11am – 7pm
Friday & Saturday: 11am – 8pm
Sunday: 11am – 7pm
Join our email list for special offers, important news and events, and the latest about the Lake Hopatcong Golf Club!